Conducting Shooting on Private Property
NRA/NAA Instructors
Scoutmasters and Venturing Leaders
Mission Statement & Vision Statement
Resource Documents
Competitive Shooting
The Lost Pines Scout Reservation camp shooting ranges can be reserved for district events or unit events on the week-ends by going to the Council Website and completing the necessary forms. 

Units or districts who wish to conduct shooting sports off council property or not at an established shooting range, must have the property inspected by the council's NRA Chief Range Safety Officer to determine if the private land is suitable for use as a shooting sports range. 

The land owner must complete the BSA Permission to Enter Upon and Use Land form.

To arrange an inspection, first the event's NRA range safety officer should first evaluate the property to ensure that the meets all guidelines set forth in the Boy Scouts of America National Shooting Sports Manual.

Next contact Bill Bryson, CAC Shooting Sports Chair to arrange an inspection by the council's NRA Chief Range Safety Officer.

Please submit any changes, corrections, suggestions, or other information regarding this web site to:

Last Updated 01/26/2019