|CAC Shooting Sports CRSO|
Conducting A Private Property Range Inspection
1. Prior to conducting a private property range inspection, print 2 copies of the following documents (one for the property owner and one for you):
2. Review the proposed range(s) with the landowner & or scout leader. Follow the check list on the Private Property Approval form. Provide guidance and recommendations as appropriate.
3. Complete and review all documents with landowner and answer any questions.
4. Advise the landowner of BSA liability as noted in the "Permission to Enter Upon and Use Land" document, item 5. Ask if the owner has their own liability policy.
5. Have the landowner sign the Permission to Enter Upon and Use Land" document and give them a copy.
6. Submit the signed copy of the form to Rick Denison in the scout office.
If you have any questions, contact Bill Agnell